Swoon should be a fun way for you to find and interact with others.
As with anyone you meet in person, you should use sound judgment and take precautions when interacting with users online. Below are some tips that we recommend when meeting anyone new.
General Safety Tips
- Take caution when communicating with strangers
- Never include your last name, e-mail address, home address, phone number, place of work, or other identifiable information in your profile or messages.
- Stop communicating with anyone who pressures you for personal or financial information
- If you choose to have a face-to-face meeting, always tell a friend or family member where you are going and when you will return, meet in a public place with many people around, provide your own transportation, do not agree to be picked up at your home.
- Be aware of red flags and cease contact if you become uncomfortable.
Report Abuse to Swoon
Report any user that violates the Swoon Terms of Service or if you have additional concerns by submitting an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Swoon does not conduct criminal background checks. Please be safe when interacting with user, follow sound judgment and take precaution.